1. Dragon game, the number of points per hand is the hands of all the points of the sum of the last number of points. Thus, there are 8 and 9 of the hand will have 7 points (because 8 +9 = 17). It can be seen that the ten points and the face cards are counted as zero only the last digit count, counted by the dragon and the game and the ten cards are counted as 0 (zero); Ace (A) The remaining cards are based on their face values.
2. The number of points per hand is the last digit of the sum of all the points in the hand. Thus, there are 8 and 9 of the hand will have 7 points (because 8 +9 = 17). It can be seen that the ten points and the face cards are counted as zero only the last digit count, and the value of 10 is zero (0). The number of points will be in the range of 0 to 9, and twenty-one different, the game did not "burst pot" this thing.
3. Point calculation example: Example 1: 9 + 0 = 9, the number of points for this hand is 9. Example 2: 4 + 0 + 9 = 13, this hand points 3.
4. Since the purpose of each hand is to get the nearest point of 9 points, so it is best to first card the first two cards to obtain a total of 8 or 9 points, which is called "King". If either party obtains the king, both sides must stop taking the card. Of course, the only thing that can knock down the king 8 points is King 9 points.
5. Dragon and Tiger will be issued two faces up the card. If one of the hands for the king, the hand will win. If the two hands are king, the higher the number of points is easy to win. If the hands of the same number of points, it would be a draw.
6. If the Dragon or Tiger did not get the king, then the game will continue from the dragon.
7. now turn to the tiger. When the total number of points in the first two cards is 6 or 7 and the card is stopped, if the total number of hands held by the Tiger is 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5, the dragon must take the card; if the total number of hands held by the dragon is 6 Or 7, the dragon will stop taking the card. 8. However, if the player takes the third card, the dealer's game will become more interesting. In this case, if the dealer points 7 points, the dealer will stop taking the card; but if the dealer made 6 points or less, the dealer will depend on the player points and decide whether to take a card.